Tilda Cardigan by Yoko Hâta review

Tilda cardigan in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Fossil, trim Blanket Fort

I love this cardigan so much. It is a level 3 out of 5 in difficulty. The only downside are the 3/4 sleeves. I had a hard time picking out a color so I decided to use Fossil, which is the color the model was wearing. I picked Blanket Fort for a a touch of color. 

The pattern calls for 8 skeins in the main color in my size (2/39.50) and I used up almost all of 8 skeins. Wish I had more so I could lengthen the sleeves. I usually buy one more skein but since I had almost 2 skeins left in my Tallis, I did not do that.

I bought the buttons in 3/8 inch indicated in the pattern and they were too small. It turned out that I needed 5/8 inch, so I do not know if it is a typo in the pattern or I should have pull tighter making the button holes. 

I wore this cardigan a lot this past winter, I wish the sleeves are longer so they fit better inside a coat. I will definitely make another one with longer sleeves in the color Woodsmoke. 




Comments

Post a Comment