Tallis pullover by Michelle Wang review

Tallis pullover in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Flannel

I like this pullover a lot. The fit for me is just right, not too much room and I can wear it under a jacket. I knitted this in size 2/40.5 and I am a size US 8. The pattern calls for 10 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter, and I used about 8 1/2 skeins.

I think that the trim and the sides would be more defined and more visible if this is knitted in a lighter color. The model on the pattern wears a light beige (Woodsmoke) and you can see the design much better. In fact when I started knitted the bottom trim, I had to go out in the sun to make sure I was doing it right.

I am not much of a pullover person since I live in North Texas. I picked this pattern because I like Brooklyn Tweed Shelter a lot, and there are not very many difficulty level 3 out of 5 patterns. I would love to have this in the color Woodsmoke. The pattern is very clear and I do not have any trouble at all.
 

Comments