Eternity scarf by Michelle Wang review

Eternity scarf in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Woodsmoke

 With over 2000 projects in various yarns and lengths, the Eternity scarf by Michele Wang is no doubt a fan favorite. I knitted 6 of these in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in the shortest length, worn by the model on the cover of the pattern. The pattern (in this length) calls for 2 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter, but it only takes about 1.3 skeins, so if you buy 3 skeins you can knit 2, one for you and one for a friend.

This pattern is also one of the very few Brooklyn Tweed’s patterns that are rated a difficulty of 1 out of 5. I made 2 of these for myself, one in Woodsmoke, and one in Long John. I worn one of them every day from around November to the end of February. I have a dog in a wheelchair that I walk twice daily, and sometimes I even wear it inside the house. This is also an ‘economical’ gift since it only takes about 5 hours to make. I made 4 for gifts and will definitely make more this Christmas.

Eternity scarf in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Snowbound
(I saved the yarn label for gift giving)

Eternity scarf in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Long John

Eternity scarf in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter 
Color: Plume


Comments