21 color slouch hat review

21 color slouch hat by Blue sky fibers
I saw this hat on ravelry and had to have it. I do not know that it is available in the U.S., so my sister bought this for me from Loop London. This is a quick weekend knit. It is $25 from Yarn.com. The wool is very nice, but the hat is big for my head. I do not think it will stay on my head on an windy day.

This is the my first project knitting in the round. I like it more than I thought, no purl stitches. But again I ran out of yarn in one color, although you cannot tell once the hat is on your head, but I know so it bugs me a lot. See pic below. You can see I ran out of the light blue and had to start the yellow.


I also like the presentation of this kit. It makes a great affordable gift, see pic below. I have also ordered the 21 color mittens, but probably will not make it until next fall.



Comments