We are knitters Discounted vouchers on Gilt City


I started knitting last September after discovering We are Knitters on Gilt City. I bought a bunch of these vouchers which gave me discounts of up to 40% off anything on the website that is full price.

This is a limited time offer and I do not know how long it is going to last.

If you do not have a gilt.com account, use the link below, and enter code GIVE25 at checkout, it will give you $25 off the $88 voucher, which means you can get a $160 merchandise credit on WAK for $63. Please read the fine print, you have to pay shipping.

https://www.gilt.com/invite/1013137185akafc2tnwc

After you click the link, select “CITY” under menu, and scroll down looking for WAK, then you can find the deal. Note: the $25 off code only works on the $88 voucher.

Happy knitting.

April 11 update: I bought one $88 voucher and redeemed it on WAK. (I have a $25 credit on gilt). This is what I bought: 5 skein bundle of the petit wool $62.01, 5 skein bundle of the meriwool $99 and an extra skein of meriwool for $24 for a total of $185.01 plus $5.95 shipping. Total $190.86 less the voucher of $160 merchandise credit. So I ended up paying $30.96. It came out to 50% off not counting the bundle discount. Value breakdown: 5 skeins of petit wool $70, 6 skeins of meriwool $144. Total value $214. I think it is a good deal since meriwool is rarely discounted.

April 14 update: 9 pm US central time, 1 day and 12 hours left.

Comments