Happy Daze Beanie by ’Wool and the gang’ review



This is the Happy Daze beanie by ‘Wool and the gang’. It is knitted in “The wool by We are knitters” which is a chunky 100% wool 1-ply yarn and “Crazy sexy wool by Wool and the gang”, which has a similar texture and weight. I picked this kit because I needed more beanies for Christmas and got tired of the Deja vu hat (in separate review).  It took me about an about or so of knitting time, including The time to make the Pom Pom. 

I modified the pattern by adding rib stitch at the bottom, I need a fast knit since I have so many to knit, the turquoise is The Wool and the ultra violet is the Crazy sexy wool. It takes 1 skein to knit 2 beanies, and some more to make the pom pom. I bought these skeins at 25% off so they are $18 per skein. I took yarn out of another skein to make the Pom Poms and will use the rest of the skein to knit a matching Dinka scarf (in separate review). 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these baby size? They are adorable. Do you have a pattern for this size. I'm looking on Wool and the Gang site now. Thanks! Ravelry: wildhappycolor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn, this is adult size. It is a modified wool and the gang pattern. I added the rib stitch. I like the Deja vu hat better, see my review on Deja vu hat. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment