Deja vu hats from leftover yarn


I love knitting the Deja vu hat from “We are knitters”. It takes about 55% of one skein of The wool. So one skein is enough for 2 hats, but not enough to make the Pom Pom. 

The salmon color one is from leftover yarn from the kit, but as you can see, I do not have enough yarn, so I have to mix some in it to finish it.

The grey color one is leftover yarn from the Quetzal vest. The bubblegum one is from 2 extra skeins I bought to make 3 hats. The sand one is leftover yarn from the Oromo cardigan.

The ultra violet one is leftover yarn from the 2 skeins I bought from “Wool and the gang” to make my sister’s Deja vu hat and Dinka scarf.

I love making this hat so much because it only takes a little over an hour to make. And I love making the Pom Pom. I am just using a piece of cut out cardboard as a template, but have ordered the Pom Pom maker from Wool and the gang. 

Comments