Fjord hat by Jenny Gordy review

Fjord hat in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Flannel

Since I have so much leftover in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in the color Flannel from my Tallis pullover, I was out on the website searching for easy patterns to use up the yarn. So this is a 2 out of a 5 in difficulty which calls for 1 skein of Brooklyn Tweed Shelter. Perfect!

This pattern could really be a difficulty 1 had it not be the need to use double pointed needles. I really hate double pointed needles, but since my husband is not a sweater person, and I have not knitted him anything in the 3 years since I started to knit, he was happy to get this hat. And since I am not really a fan of this color in person, I got rid of some of my leftover yarn. 

Fjord hat in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Color: Plume, Snowbound, Blanket Fort and Long John
(From bottom up)


 

Comments