Sushi scarf review

Sushi scarf
I love sushi! I have had my eye on this sushi scarf for over a year, but this original color is always out of stock. It is purchased from Yarns.com for $65. It is an easy knit but quite boring. It is also not a “dog show” knit when you have to alternate between the 2 color yarns, since the 2 balls seem to tangle inside my bag.

The yarn is a very soft merino wool, and if you figure the amount of yarn you get, this is expensive yarn. Also I do not think I have enough black yarn to end and knit the 124 rows. Since the last few rows are garter stitch and I did not want to run out of yarn, I stopped the stockinette stitch at 118 rows instead.

I have worn this quite a few times, it is soft and warm and have not pill yet. This is nice to knit for a gift, but it took me forever so probably not ever going to knit this again.





Comments