Wool and the gang Tina tape cardigan review


I bought the Addicted to love cardigan in Timberwolf by wool and the gang, which comes with Tina tape yarn, a tencel tape which is flat. I do not like that the cardigan is knitted in one piece back to front and split at the back of the neck. Without structure, I know the back will stretch and split over time. So I just used the yarn to knit something simple. I got my inspiration from We are knitters Oromo cardigan.

Specifications for a Wool and the gang size 2:
Back 60 stitches, first 10 rows in all knit stitches to form the bottom border. Then 80 rows in stockinette stitch.
Front 30 stitches, 6 stitches to form the side border, rest just like the back.
Sleeves 50 stitches, first 10 rows to form border, then 50 more rows for 3/4 sleeve length.

It is an easy knit, but the Tina tape is very slippery, I also knitted this in coral, I need to take a break from Tina tape although I really like the pastel colors. Probably next year or Black Friday.

Comments