Oromo cardigan size XL by ‘We are knitters’ Review



This is the Oromo cardigan by ‘We are knitters’. The color is lipstick red. It is knitted in “Crazy Sexy Wool by Wool and the gang”, which is a chunky 100% wool 1-ply yarn. I picked this kit because I wanted a loose fitting cardigan, but after knitting it in medium (I am a US size 8), the cardigan is fitted, more like a fitted jacket. It took me about 10 hours of knitting time, plus an hour and a half sewing time. I decided I am going to knit in size XL because I wanted a cardigan that looked like what the model wore that was shown on the kit. 

This kit includes 6 balls (5 for medium and small) of The wool, a set of 15 mm knitting needles in wood, which I opt out, a label that you can sew on the finished product (which said knitted by myself), and a couple sewing needles. I ordered 6 skeins from Wool and the gang to knit this piece, but ended up using only 5. I had about 2 feet of yarn left. My stitches are also loose handed. 

Cost breakdown: 5 skeins of yarn on sale $60, it was $120 for 10 skeins. Great deal! 




I am very happy with the result. The cardigan in size XL is a loose fitting cardigan just like the model. The one in sand is in medium (see previous review). I am going to knit this cardigan in XL again in bubblegum! I do hate the sewing part. 


My 6 months old puppy Selene laying on my finished product when I was trying to sew the pieces 
together. 
In Crazy Sexy wool in cameo rose






Comments